Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend wrap.

Hi strangers! Sorry I've been a bit MIA.
A lot has been going on the past few days.
If you guys could keep our family in your thoughts and prayers,
I'll send that positive love back your way. Promise.

As usual, I wanted to throw out a few Instagram {@elizabetheuna}
shots highlighting the weekend. I warn you, it's not crazy eventful.
That's what happens when you get married, and junk.








 Outfit 1: Button-up: gifted similar here, Grey Jacket: small boutique similar here, Sunnies: H&M similar here,
Outfit 2: Sequin top: gifted, Turtle neck: Target, Necklace: Modcloth {no longer available} similar here,
Outfit 3: Beloved cropped pants: J. Crew, Top: Francesca's {no longer available similar here, Cardigan: Modcloth similar here


And don't worry. The cotton candy WAS great.

3 comments:

dreaming en francais said...

Sending positive thoughts and energy your way! Lovely photos.. and I don't think it's even possible for cotton candy to NOT be great.. xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Head to Toe Chic said...

Love these pictures! Your floral top is gorgeous :) Sending positive thoughts your way!!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

lalageorgia said...

Hey doll glad you liked my post on my mint outfits, I couldn't find the link to wear the polka dot bathing suit is sold. I originally found it on Fashiolista. Nonetheless it is verrrry cute!

p.s: loving the cute candid instagram pics!
xoxo

lalageorgia.blogspot.com