Monday, July 23, 2012

Cause I'm a painter.




Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Francesca's, Flats: F21, Necklaces: ModCloth, Max&Cleo, Pearls: Old, 
Watch: Betsey Johnson, Bracelet: David Yurman, Bag: Zara, Sunnies: Chanel


Husband calls this my painter's shirt. A little Bob Ross, if you will?
He always has such interesting commentary;)
Forgive me if I look like I'm going to meet my executioner in most of these.
It was, literally, one of the most humid days of the summer. Stifling. Smothering. Bleh.
Fall-if you decide to grace us with your presence 
sooner than later that would be much appreciated. 

Going to visit my big sister this week, minus husbands and nephews.
What are we going to do with ourselves Bridget?!
This is a rare occurrence. 
I'm sure lots of Vampire Diaries and calorie overloading will be involved.




 Twitter                                Pinterest

12 comments:

Joy Shana said...

Love you top, you look gorgeous hun:) just followed you back.

Megs said...

This look is gorgeous!!! Love the layering of necklaces, you have such perfect pieces!!! Your ensemble is so classic and chic!! Love the colors!! xo, Megs

princess.hippie.love.

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Top is really interesting but your necklaces...amazing!

Malak Laraki - Your Paris Photographer said...

pretty colors!!

xx
Meelena

Chezka Cenon Li said...

Oh I love it! The top is amazing, and so is the pairing, gorgeous necklaces btw :) It is pretty humid here too, and rainy! Sucks
I followed you sweetie, hope to see you on my blog sometimes :)

-Che

style-che.blogspot.com

Celia Indriana said...

thanks for following me, sure, checked your blog and follow you back :D

Jessica said...

haha i love hearing what bfs and husbands say about the clothes we where, so funny :D i loove the mustard colored cape though!!

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

ChicToChic said...

I love your look darling! The mustard cape is awesome!!
Thanks for visiting my blog, now I follow you with Bloglovin', GFC and Twitter!
ChicToChic
kiss,
Marta

xoxo Kellz* said...

love these colors

Anastasia said...

Lovely mustard colour!Thanks for your comment sweety.I have just followed you through Bloglovin :)
Have fun with your family :)
x

Pauline said...

No words; amazing look <3

Great blog; FOLLOWED

Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

Jonna said...

this is a really lovely outfit! i love mustard and royal blue together! and that's a definitely chic take of a painter's shirt :)

---HEDONIST DRIVE---