Friday, November 22, 2013

Make me blush.

Untitled #9
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

I love that blush is on trend this season,
it has always been a favorite of mine.
I adore its subtle pop, such a gorgeous shade during the winter chill.

I hope everyone is getting geared up for Thanksgiving!
J and I will be in Alabama visiting both of our families.
The girls are venturing out for some Black Friday madness
with possibly a couple of nephews in tow.......we'll see how that goes!


Happy Friday sweet friends!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Love all the blush that is out this fall! It is such a nice change with all of the dark colors. That pink coat is gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Nikki
thefashionablewife.com

Megan Ballard said...

I love the coat!! I actually have one for my daughter that I secretly wish fit me. :) www.fashionistamomma.com

jess said...

I loveee this, especially the belt! So cute <3