Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A tartan holiday.

A tartan holiday

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10


Tartan is one of my favorite winter looks right now,
nothing else says holiday festive like this great pattern.
Here are a few of my favs, all under a hundred bucks!


*********

In other life happenings, I've been telling you guys that J and I have had
a lot going on the past few weeks....I'm excited to finally share that
we are moving back to Alabama! {Where hubs and I are both from}
J received a promotion {proud wifey, here} and his company has transferred him back to 'Bama.
Of course our families are thrilled...with bitty on the way,
the timing couldn't be any more perfect.

The past month has been wild. We moved everything over the Thanksgiving holidays.
J has been settled in the Alabama office for a couple of weeks now,
but I am still here in Jackson until school dismisses for Christmas.
That means hotel living for this gal and driving to AL on the weekends.
An interesting setup for the time being, but we're making it work.

We'll miss the dear MS friends we've made but also can't wait to be
back closer to home as we start our little family:)
God has blessed us more than we could have ever imagine these past 6 months,
can't wait to see what the new year brings!


Thanks for reading...love you all so much!

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I love tartan!!!!!! xx