Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Knit pants + WIWW Link-Up

Bow Blouse: Ann Taylor, Knit Pants: similar here and here, Heels: similar here and here,
Bag: Shop Prima Donna, c/o

Happy Wednesday, guys!
I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend,
for those that had Monday off;)
I had a great couple of days down in Florida with a few of my girlfriends.
An incredible time, but was SO ready to see my Hugh.

On a different note,
I was very excited to receive this bag from Shop Prima Donna!
I've been on the lookout for a good mini bag and this one's just lovely.
A great staple to carry into spring!

Thanks for linking up! xoxo

Two features of the week:
Love, Lenore                                                     Lauren McBride Blog




Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made

10 comments:

Crissy said...

That top is amaizng, and I love how you paired it! That bag is so cute! think I need it! Plus it looks like a 3.1 Philip Lim without the price! xo

Crissy
http://www.somevelvetmorningblog.com

Unknown said...

really love how you pulled this off also really love the bag !

currentlyreadiing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the mix of sporty & feminine touches!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Prints And Roses said...

Love this look, the bow is such a pretty detail!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would never have thought to put that top and those pants together but I love it!

-Morgan
www.how2wearit.com

Unknown said...

I love that you took some risk here and paired the more casual bottoms with such a structured top. It looks great! Loving those knit pants.

http://absolutelytara.com

Jess said...

I love your pants! They are so stinkin' cute and they fit you perfectly! Thanks for hosting the link up!

Leah Behr said...

Love that top!

xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

Lindsay said...

That top is so darling!! I would have never thought to pair it with such causal pants, but it looks amazing!
xo Lindsay
middleofsomewhereblog.blogspot.com

Becky M said...

I love those pants! They look so comfy and stylish!! You look great!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com