Monday, February 2, 2015

Shopping my Instagram.

I don't know about you guys,
but Instagram is one of my main avenues of outfit inspiration.
Thanks to LIKEtoKnow.it,
Instagram has now become my very own shopping network.
I wanted to break it down for you today since it is my favorite means
of finding clothing that my favorite fashionistas are wearing.

To sign up, simply visit their site {LIKEtoKNOW.it}
and enter your email address...
To shop all of your favorite fashion bloggers' looks through Instagram,
all you have to do is like a picture that has a LiketoKnow.it link in the caption.
You will then have all of the outfit details and direct links to the products
sent right to your email. That simple.
Shop everything straight from your inbox!
Dangerous for the bank account, but great for you;)
If you aren't an Instagram user, no prob.
You can also visit a blogger's LiketoKnow.it profile page and
shop all of their looks directly.
If you do sign up, you can follow me here.
Also feel free to leave any questions in the comments section if I missed anything!

Have a great Monday!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!