Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Casual brights + WIWW

 
Sweater: Target, Pants: J.Crew Factory, Sneakers: J.Crew, Bag: old-similar here, Studs: Tory Burch

I warned you guys I was going to overplay the crap out of my little turning a year old...
and so it happened. He's one. 
A year come and gone.
I feel like I've covered this subject a thousand times.
{We get it, Elizabeth!}
But seriously. How do these babes grow SO fast?
It's bittersweet, so bittersweet.
I thought I my heart would burst with the intense love I felt for my son the day he was born.
But if it's possible, I really do love him more today than I did a year ago.
Yikes, that's scary. And awesome.
Happy one year baby boy!
Mama and Daddy love you so.

Two features of the week:
Daily Style Finds                                                    Hello Rigby




Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made

5 comments:

Daily Style Finds said...

That's me!! Thank you so much for the feature. I love the neon yellow/orange mix with the neon lace sneakers. Happy Birthday to your little one!

Lisa
Daily Style Finds

beauty101bylisa said...

Great colors, so bright and cheery!!! Thank you for the linkup XO
#LINKUIPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/03/9-linkupwithlisa-dress-layering.html

Jenn, hellorigby.com said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Love your bright outfit and happy birthday to your little one! :)

Preeti said...

love this bright look!

xoxo, Preeti
www.ninesto5.com

Leah Behr said...

Such a fun look!!

xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love