Thursday, August 11, 2016

Back to school shoes with Payless.

 Myself- Top: Pink Blush Maternity, c/o; Skinnies: ASOS; Sneakers: Payless, c/o

Hugh- Shirt: Old Navy, Shorts: Old Navy, Sneakers: Payless, c/o

How is summer already coming to an end?
I swear this pregnancy is making time fly even faster.
Hugh will be starting Mother's Day Out in a couple of weeks and he's SO excited.
He absolutely loves school.
He did a little one day a week camp this summer and woke up every single 
day asking if he could go to "school."
I'm so glad he enjoys it, makes dropping him off that much easier.

I have such a difficult time finding him good shoes for school.
Ones that are comfy, cute, and can endure the long haul.
I was thrilled when I ran across these at Payless because they meet all of those requirements!
I even found an adorable pair for myself too, because 90% of the time I live in sneakers.

I hope you guys have a great start to the school year!
Sad to see summer end but thrilled that fall is that much closer:)


Have a great Wednesday. xo


This post was in collaboration with Payless. However, all opinions are my own.

5 comments:

Reema said...

So cute! If you are looking for a shoes online then book this site:
School Uniform shoes Wholesale

Reema said...

Such a ultimate information and post!! If you want to buy school shoes then book this School Uniform shoes Wholesale is the best option.

Survey said...

payless survey

IUJOIJK said...

payless shoes survey

IUJOIJK said...

payless shoes survey