Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday week.

Hello my friends, nothing crazy eventful going on this week.
Turned the big 2-8! When I was little I always imagined 28 as being
so grown-up, with 3 kids, and a big "mom" car.

Ha, guess I'm a little behind.


Here are a few random shots of my week, via Instagram. {@elizabetheuna}





 Outfit 1- Cardigan: Missoni for Target, Top: ModCloth, Necklace: random market in D.C., Flats: Tory Burch
Outfit 2- Cardigan: ModCloth, Vest: Old Navy, Elephant Tank: ModCloth, 
Tee: H&M, Pants: H&M, Flats: Forever 21, Necklace: Max&Cleo
Outfit 3- Cardigan: Forever 21, Penguin Top: Anthropologie, Pants: Alice&Olivia similar here
Necklace: Hallelu, Watch: Betsey Johnson, Bangles: gifted

Edible Arrangement c/o a sweeeet husband;)

TGIF.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! One day we are going to get to hang out!