Thursday, June 20, 2013

Orange sherbet.

Dress, Belt, and Jewelry: Stella Rae, Sunnies: Charming Charlie's

Once again I'm sporting my sweet treats from Stella Rae today!
This bright sherbet-y orange has got to be the best color for summer.
Such a great pop of color{and we all know how lady likes her pop of color}.

This orange is also making me have food on the brain, shocker!
I've been reading a book called Super Immunity on how diet alone can give you...
you guessed it, "super immunity." J and I are always on the go and are
very guilty of eating a lot of "convenience" foods, foods that I didn't realize actually
weaken the immune system. Sooo, the Kimbrough's have been revamping a lot of our
diet this summer while I'm out of school. Partayyy.

Our main thing is just trying to incorporate more nutrition into what we eat.
Enter juicing. I had been a sceptic. One of two things came to mind:
tree hugging, granola toating, hippies and super crazed, fitness junkies {go 'head girls!}.
But my sister raved about it; so we tried, and have absolutely loved it.
I'm still kind of a newby so if any of you guys have any tips or recipes to throw
my way I'd love to hear them!

Linking up with...
Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday
Fashion and Faith
Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins and Face It Catalog for Friday's Five



17 comments:

Bethany said...

I love this color on you and the little pops of color in your accessories too! I just started trying green smoothies for the first time and am looking to branch out into some other healthy options. Thanks for linking up with us again :)
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

This color is to die for! It literally makes me want some ice cream right about now. Love how you styled it with the belt and bright jewelry. Good luck with your juicing! I do try to stay on the healthy side (although I need to get back to being as disciplined as I was last year). I buy organic all-natural juice at my local farmer's market. I also like Naked and Bolthouse brands in store. I just don't have to make my own.

Lauren
Style of One's Own

Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

Oops, left out a word! That should have read, "I just don't have time to make my own."

Unknown said...

This dress is GORGEOUS!!! Totally on a sherbert craze right now, and the belt you paired with is perfect!
Love your style, lady!

xoxo,
Whitley

Simply Whit in a Sequined Life
PS: Would you be interested in doing a guest post for me while I'm out of town? I will be out of town July 1st-19th. Email me if you are interested!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Such a cute dress! Love the belt too. I've been trying to just be healthy lately. No more burgers and fries for me.

Amy
Fashion and Beauty Finds

Ainslee Hanger said...

Love this dress, the color is just beautiful!! :)

xo, Ainslee

abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

This shade of orange is stunning on you... love it! Good luck with juicing. My sister loves it as well but it sounds like a big headache! I'd love to know how your journey goes.

xoxo,
Chelsea & The City

Laura @ Mallzee said...

Beautiful dress!

Laura
Mallzee.com

Cate @ Wild Ruffle said...

This is a great color on you! I've been thinking about juicing too. You'll have to post about how it goes!

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

Love love those aviators and that gorgeous orange color on you!! Thanks for linking up gorgeous!!
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

Anonymous said...

I love how you styled so much color! I'll have to try it soon :)

Jessica Ashcroft said...

Love that orange on you! Gorgeous! I can't wait to hear how juicing goes. I've been afraid of that one myself...

xo, Jessica

Anastasia said...

Such a sweet colour! Perfect for summer :)
xo
Anastasia

http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous look! I love your style and blog girl! Please feel free to check out mine if you'd like!

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Unknown said...

So glad I found you on Amy's Friday Link Up!! Love your style and your darling blog. You have a new follower!!!

www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

elise rogers said...

Obsessed with this outfit!!!! Thanks for the love! Now following and cant wait to read more!!

xoxo

http://elisemn.blogspot.com

Bubba and Dani Workman said...

I wish I could explain how much I love this dress! Thanks for sharing, so pretty!

xoxo- Dani
http://thisworkmanlife.blogspot.com