Friday, August 2, 2013

Romping.


Romper c/o: A Cut Above Boutique, Necklace c/o: A Cut Above Boutique, Monogram Necklace: Max & Cleo

This week has been the most unproductive, worthless, spending-the-day in my pj's kind of week.
I've been milking these last few days of summer till it's run bone dry, 
and boy has it been glorious. 
I think hubs and I are going to keep this trend going through the weekend,
I haven't had a weekend at home with this guy in a while;)

In more interesting news where I don't sound like a 75 yr old woman,
I wore this little romper from A Cut Above Boutique out earlier this week.
I have a nasty obsession for ruffles and bold prints, 
so this romper was screaming my name.
Everything in their boutique is so adorable and affordable (win, win!).
Check out their selection here.


Happy Friday fine ladies!



3 comments:

dani krum (love me, dani marie) said...

Love that romper! I wish I could pull them off, but they look super awkward on me. You look fab!
XO
Love Me, Dani Marie

Unknown said...

I love love love that romper!!!!
Just came across your blog!
I am now following! Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I am loving it! Where can I find the sandals you're wearing in this post? :)