Monday, October 13, 2014

Here lately according to my iPhone...

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!
I'm a little under the weather today, unfortunately:/
BUT since I'm homebound I thought,
why not share an IG post of what I've been wearing lately.
So here ya go,
as well as the links to everything:)

Button-down: J.Crew Factory {old} similar here and here, Pants: here {love these too},
Heels: similar here, Bag: here

Vest: here and here, Booties: Vince Camuto {old} similar here, Felt Hat: here

Button-down: here, Necklace: similar, Vest: old {want this jacket though}, Belt: here
Hugh's look: Striped Tee: here, Cardigan: here, Denim: here, Mocs: here

Button down: here, Similar jacket: here, Denim: here, Booties: here,
Messenger Bag: here, Pearls: here, Monogram Necklace: here, Hat: here

Vest: Old Navy {sold out} similar here and here, Boots: {old} similar here, Clutch: here


Have a wonderful week and thanks SO much for visiting! xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely pictures!

Irene
www.thedailylace.com

Unknown said...

Love fur vest on you. I am still waiting for the air to get a bit cooler (it's finally down to the 70s so I can't complain) so I can wear mine too.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

P.S. Hope to see you tomorrow for TBT Fashion link up