Monday, August 31, 2015

Feeling fall-ish.

Dress: Wayf, c/o; Vest: similar here; Bag: Louis Vuitton; Heels: identical here

Fall, y'all.
She's a coming,
and I'm so ready.
All the signs are there:
an autumn crisp in the air {only lasted two days, but still!},
pumpkin items finding their way to store shelves,
and college football kicking off this weekend.
A little vest action + this Wayf shirt dress sure doesn't hurt the spirit either;)

Who else is ready?!?

Have a great week guys,
thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIVE for fall and I feel most in my element in fall clothing as well. Gotta love layering! :) This dress is so cute and I love how you paired it with the utility dress! This is the perfect outfit for early fall!

Kacie
RegallySoled.com

Leah Behr said...

I really love the black dress and especially how you paired it with that cute vest!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Unknown said...

Love this dress!

Rachel's Lookbook

Threads for Thomas said...

Love this shirt dress, and how you added the vest. Although I'm not ready for fall, I am ready for the fashion!
Rachael
http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

mahryska said...

great look!!

kisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com

Simona said...

What a beautiful combination! Totally love your khaki vest! :)
Simimaus

Unknown said...

How adorable do you look! I am in love with those shoes!
Happy Tuesday!
xoxo.Victoria
www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com