Thursday, September 17, 2015

Whitening the pearlys with Smile Brilliant.

Hi guys!
I don't often review products that aren't fashion or beauty related.
It was very important for me to share this with you today because it has worked such 
wonders for me and I don't want any of you to miss out!  
Let me introduce Smile Brilliant
a teeth whitening company that easily and affordably gives you a whiter smile.

I've always been good about oral hygiene but here's my downfall:
I'm a notorious black coffee drinker.
I have been drinking it since elementary school {I know that's insane!},
so I've endured some teeth staining over the years.
Needless to say, when Smile Brilliant contacted me
 I was totally on board to get my smile whiter. 

The kit sent contained the following:
Teeth Whitening Trays
Carrying Case
Impression Material
3-Way, pre-paid postage
Custom dental models
Professional teeth whitening gel
Desensitizing gel
Instructions


Whitening sessions can range from 15-30 minutes.
I never whitened for longer than 20 minutes because my teeth tend to be sensitive.
Which is why I strongly recommend the desensitizing gel.

Check out the results:

If you're ready for a whiter smile you can check them out here!

Happy Friday eve, we're almost there:)

No comments: