Monday, December 14, 2015

A tartan bow dress.

Dress: Chicwish, c/o; Boots: Sole Society, c/o  {shop over-the-knee boots here}; 
Bag: Tory Burch; Scarf: similar; Knit Pom Hat: Target

 If you follow me on Instagram you know that our
house has been fighting off the funk all weekend.
I love this time of the year but cold season, not so much:/
Thank you, sweet husband, for taking such good care of Hugh and me this week!

As far as Christmas to-do's,
I've almost wrapped up all of my shopping.
Just need to finish up a couple of things for Hugh.
 December is flying, guys!


4 comments:

Leah Behr said...

Obsessing over this look on you!! So perfect. You look like a present! Hope you all are feeling better!!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Unknown said...

I love your coat! The plaid is gorgeous and the bow is super cute!

Lifestyle by Joules

Unknown said...

This is so adorable on you!! Perfect for Christmas!! You look great!
~ Rose
http://babiesandbluejeans.blogspot.com

Maggie Zemanek said...

That dress is gorgeous! It reminds me of a present kinda - in a good way :) It's perfect for the holidays!

www.maggiealamode.com