Monday, December 14, 2015

A tartan bow dress.

Dress: Chicwish, c/o; Boots: Sole Society, c/o  {shop over-the-knee boots here}; 
Bag: Tory Burch; Scarf: similar; Knit Pom Hat: Target

 If you follow me on Instagram you know that our
house has been fighting off the funk all weekend.
I love this time of the year but cold season, not so much:/
Thank you, sweet husband, for taking such good care of Hugh and me this week!

As far as Christmas to-do's,
I've almost wrapped up all of my shopping.
Just need to finish up a couple of things for Hugh.
 December is flying, guys!


4 comments:

Leah Behr said...

Obsessing over this look on you!! So perfect. You look like a present! Hope you all are feeling better!!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Julie Hiller said...

I love your coat! The plaid is gorgeous and the bow is super cute!

Lifestyle by Joules

Rosemary Bostic said...

This is so adorable on you!! Perfect for Christmas!! You look great!
~ Rose
http://babiesandbluejeans.blogspot.com

Maggie Zemanek said...

That dress is gorgeous! It reminds me of a present kinda - in a good way :) It's perfect for the holidays!

www.maggiealamode.com