Monday, July 25, 2016

A fall preview with SummerSkin.




 Dress: SummerSkin, c/o; Sweater/Duster: Forever 21; Booties: Sole Society; Hat: similar here

Is anyone else seriously longing for fall?
Being pregnant in this South Carolina heat,
I'm thrilled to see fall lines beginning to make their appearance.

Today I am wearing an adorable SummerSkin dress 
that I'll be able to wear throughout my pregnancy.
Such a bonus!
The great thing about this company is that all of their clothing
 is sun protective, blocking harmful UV rays.
So important, especially as I'm becoming more
 concerned about sun exposure as I get older.
The particular dress I'm wearing is currently available for pre-order,
but go ahead check out the rest of their amazing apparel here.
You can also use code "Elizabeth20" to receive 20% off your order!
 
 Have a beautiful Monday, guys! xo

No comments: