Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Candy colors.

 Top: Francesca's, Skinnies: Francesca's, Necklace: Etsy, Sunnies: Charming Charlies


So I'm just now seeing that I must have been loving my hair
 the day we took these because my hands are all up in it in this post.
I had to toss in a shot of my girls being sweet.
Documentation of this calmness was needed since it never happens.

If you guys follow me on Instagram you know that I
picked up a little job at one of my favorite boutiques
 to keep me busy this summer while school's out.
Our last day of school {sound the trumpets} is next Friday
so I've been a two job woman for a couple of weeks.
Finally getting a night at home with J, so on that note I leave ya friends!


Linking up with the gorgeous ladies, Bethany of Perfectly Coutured
and Meghan of Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday!


3 comments:

Bethany said...

Such a cute look! And I love the pic with your pups :) Thanks for linking up with us this week!
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with this look! Perfect styling of the fan fringe necklace! Thanks for linking up with us! Hope to see you back tomorrow! :)

xoxo Meghan
www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

Unknown said...

Love the necklace. I just bought a "J Crew inspired" version in that same color and have been playing around trying to find the right way to style it. Love it with the coral top!