Friday, January 3, 2014

A baby boy update.




Plaid Shirt: J.Crew Factory {similar here and here}, Turtle Neck: Target, Skinnies: Gap Maternity,
 Booties: Vince Camuto {similar here}, Monogram Necklace: Max & Cleo, Tassel Necklace: Very Jane

We are officially in the third trimester here, folks.
 At the beginning I felt like the weeks went be so slowly, 
but once we found out our bitty was a "he" the pregnancy has flown by.

 I can feel our little boy becoming bigger and stronger everyday.
It's truly the most remarkable experience,
growing this human being...keeping him safe until it is just the right time for him to enter the world, 
feeling his reactions, his sudden kicks and nudges when his daddy talks to my tummy.
We can't wait to meet you, our darling boy.
Only three more months.


How far along: 27 weeks 

Baby is the size of: a cauliflower

Maternity clothes: 
Definitely full blown maternity in the pants department.
Wearing lots of large sized tops and just ordered some goodies from
ASOS Maternity that I can't wait to get in!
{P.S. They're also having a huge sale right now}

Sleep: 
Comes and goes. Right now I'm averaging
going to the bathroom about 3 times a night...know that will get much worse!

Best moment of the week:
A great checkup and getting to hear sweet bitty's heart beat. Best sound ever.

Miss anything: 
Sweets! Tried to go easy on the sugar this week thinking I had my glucose
test today only to find out I take it at my next appointment. Woof.
A milkshake will be had tonight:)

Food cravings: 
Wanted fried oysters this morning. Weird.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Sadly one of my all time fav's, black coffee.
I've resorted to iced lattes.

Have you started to show yet:
Ohhh yeah.

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: We're currently half out/half flat as a pancake.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:
Happy but also thinking about how much there is to do before he gets here!

Looking forward to:

6 comments:

Honest Mum said...

Congrats! Boys are brilliant! http://mummysgotstyle.com/fashion-friday-my-new-years-eve-style/

Unknown said...

You are so darling! Ahh pregnancy one of the finest times of life lol..I have two girls:)! I am following you from the link up party and would love if you followed me back:)
xoxo
Kendra
http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

Diary of a Debutante said...

Aw, congratulations! Such an exciting time :) You look stunning!

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You are stunning! I love the plaid oxford with that cute bump of yours!

Jessica
www.afternoonstyle.com

Lulu Soler said...

Congratulations! Thank you for linking up to What I'm Loving Fridays - you look beautiful!

Lulu
simplylulustyle.com

Unknown said...

If your Leisure Options has not been serviced recently, send it to a repair shop for a general check over. This extra effort can save the heartache of suffering a breakdown overseas; save the time wasted trying to locate a repair shop and save the time wasted waiting for the repair.
Visit: Leisure Options