Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday steals.

Cheers to Wednesday, friends!
We're halfway to the weekend...hallelujah.
This weekend is going to be a busy one though,
I'm finally getting my baby registry done.
I really have absolutely no idea where to begin but luckily
my big sister {mom to two little boys herself} will be there to guide me tell me what to register for.
If any of you have any baby items you love or can't live without
that you'd recommend, please let me know!

Hubs and I are about to whip up some breakfast for dinner 
{mama has a craving},
but before I run I wanted to share with you my Wednesday steals...


I'm completely obsessed with the gorgeous jewel tones in this crystal necklace
and for six bucks?! I've also been on the hunt for a great pair of
studded flats and I think I found a winner in these t-strap flats.
Lastly, I also loved this adorable striped dress
I can never get enough of a bold stripe,
especially with a great pop of color.



Thanks for reading guys, I hope the rest of the week is good to everyone!

2 comments:

Diary of a Debutante said...

That necklace... I'm obsessed! Adorable dress, too :) Hope you're having a great week!

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Get a Miracle Blanket. I don't care if you have to buy it yourself but get one. Actually get two. A backup is important. The directions have pictures but watch the how to use videos on You Tube. The first night I swaddled Hanan in his he slept for 6 hours straight. At first he didn't like it when I was putting him in it but it took all of 5 minutes for him to calm down and realize how much he loved it. When he was fussy and sleepy I could pull it out and just seeing it would calm him down. Plus it makes swaddling them when you are half asleep after 3:00 am feedings super simple. Do yourself the favor and buy at least one. You can get them online or at Storkland in Montgomery.