Thursday, May 8, 2014

His faithfulness.

Chambray: similar here, Skinnies: Banana Republic {similar here}, 
Heels: old purchase but obsessed with these, Sunnies: similar here,
Neon Bib Necklace: Ebay, Monogram: Max&Cleo, Bangles: Harper Designs, c/o 


I know it's been six weeks since Hugh was born,
but it really seems like life is just now starting to return to normal...or a new normal, I suppose.
I still don't really feel like myself, but am feeling more like it a bit each day.

Hugh is growing so fast it makes my heart want to swell with joy and break all at the same time.
Goodness I love that boy. So much so that I really can't even wrap my mind around it.
I've been thinking a lot this week about where I was this time last year-feeling empty and defeated.
Dreading Mother's Day after months of being unable to conceive.
This year we're a family of three, celebrating with our perfect, tiny man.
God is so faithful.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos and the pop of color in your shoes and necklace! Who took your photos?
Hope all is well!

xoxo
Brooke

inaworldofbees.com

Nur Zahan said...

Discover your next holiday destination with ClubMates Cruising. See the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean, the thousand year old glaciers of Alaska or fall in love with the sights of South America.

http://www.clubmatescruising.com/

Julie said...

I love the bold accessories!

Style by Joules

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Congratulations on your little boy and becoming a new mom. Having a baby changes everything. I'm glad you are starting to settle into a routine. It does take a bit to discover the 'new norm' as you said. You look fantastic too!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Melissa said...

Congratulations to your new little boy, you look so pretty in the photos.

xxx
http://www.rockinheels.com