Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Date night prep...

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftSilkn #CollectiveBias
Date night-
Jonathan and I live for it. 
 Since having Hugh, it's the best time for us to get back to being "us."
My husband is a notorious foodie, so date nights
 absolutely always include a yummy dinner:)
Being in a new area we're very excited to explore 
the restaurant scene here in South Carolina!

I also wanted to share a little peek into my date night prep.
Of course a clean shaven leg is always involved...
I don't know about you guys but I hate shaving. I loathe it.
I was thrilled when I came across the Flash&Go.
It's a hair removal system I've fallen in love with because of its painless, professional results.
Best part-with extended use the results are permanent. No more razors....rejoice!!
Hopefully my sister and in-laws aren't stopping by today's post because I plan 
on gifting a couple for Christmas this year, haha;)

Right now is a great time to take advantage!
You can purchase Silk'n Flash&Go at Bed Bath & Beyond or Kohl's in store or online.
Here's the best part...
go to keepongifting.com, upload a copy of your receipt
and you will receive a $25 gift card to the retailer of your choice
this offer can be redeemed up to three times.
{You'll also be entered to win a trip for 2 to Aruba...yayeah!}

If you decide to shop in store; I located mine at Bed Bath & Beyond in the beauty section, up front.


Best of luck and keep me posted on your hair removal experience as well!


No comments: