Monday, December 7, 2015

Leather, lace, and fur.




Top: Wayf, c/o; Leather skinnies: here {shop black skinnies here}; Faux fur coat: Chicwish, c/o


Who spies the Hugh-baby in the background?
I wish you guys could see the comedy of us getting blog pictures done.
Chase a boy, snap a pic, chase a boy, snap a pic.
Fruit snacks and fruit pouches are also verrrrry much a friend;)

For an unexpected holiday look, today I paired leather pants
 with this Wayf lace peplum top to add a feminine touch.
If I'm attending an informal Christmas party;
skinnies, heels, and a top are my go-to.

I'll be sharing other holiday party looks later in the week so stay tuned!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure he had a lot of fun taking photos too! Love all the different textures in this look!
xoxo - katestylepetite

Aline Rocha Taddei Brodbeck said...

Stunning your outfit. I love it!

Please, visit my blog and follow Instagram?

Aline Brodbeck
Femina - Modéstia e Elegância

Straight A Style said...

Love the lace peplum with your leather!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Unknown said...

Love this look -the leather and lace combo is perfect!

zahra
www.lovezahra.com