Thursday, July 11, 2013

Elephant parades and rainy days.

Top: Modcloth (old), Skinnies: Forever21 (similar), Heels: Zara, Sunnies: GroopDealz


I hope your holiday weekend was great!
J and I spent a few days back in Bama with his fam.
It was so great to visit with everyone and hang out with old friends.
Unfortunately, it monsoon-ed all week so most
of our time was spent indoors. Got plenty of rest, that's for sure!

Tomorrow I 'm hitting the road again to spend a few days at my parents-
making the rounds before school starts back.
Pleeeease tell me where the summer has gone?!?

I will admit though, I'm kind of starting to get the itch for fall...
anybody else??


P.S. Congrats to Sean Conn for winning our $300 J.Crew gift card giveaway!
 Email Victoria at victoriafarnsworth17@gmail.com to claim your card.


Linking up with...
Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday
Fashion and Faith

14 comments:

Karen Curtis said...

This outfit is unexpected yet so pulled together! I am not ready for Fall wuite yet. It took summer a really long time to get to my neck of the woods (D.C.).

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

katelyngreer.com said...

Cute! I love anything with elephants on it! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo - Kate Styled Pretty
www.katelyngreer.com

Kahana Bigelow said...

Love this! You pull off the striped pants so well! Gorg. {Found your blog via Three-fer Thursday!} New Follower!

Xo, Kahana

abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

These vertical stripes look so great on you! It rained all week here in Florida too, I hope you get to spend some time in the sun this weekend.

xoxo,
Chelsea & The City

Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

This is so fun! Bummer that that's shirt not currently for sale. :( I am so not ready for fall...I feel like I can't wear as many bright colors in fall and that makes me sad. Temperature wise I am ready though!

Lauren
Style of One's Own

Bethany C said...

Girl, you are rocking this look! I am feeling ready for fall too! I love being able to wear layers! Thanks so much for linking up with us :)
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Abigail said...

What a gorgeous look! But I think with those kind of legs, you can rock these pants anytime and look good! Looove your shoes too!!

Abby
Life in the Fash Lane

Ashley R said...

Love the stripes! So cute!

Ashley
Meadowsandreeds.blogspot.com

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I loooooove this look!! Totally my style. Gotta pin it asap.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Scarlett said...

I absolutely love elephants, so I love this outfit too! And paired with the striped pants it is even cuter! Now I just need to buy the shirt...
xo, Scarlett
The Trendy Chick

Petra said...

Love your amazing pants. Great style.
xo, Petra

If you get a second take a look on my
Latest oufit post http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

Joy Shana said...

I want the elephant top:) you look gorgeous.
Shana-Style

theoxfordstyle said...

Love that outfit!!

Rachel
theoxfordstyle.com

Brittany Kyte said...

y e s everything about this look is perfect! So glad I found your blog!