Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So just throw on your owl tee...

Tee: Modcloth, Skinnies: H&M, Belt: Old Navy, Heels: Torrid


I mean, sure....
 just throw on your favorite multi-colored owl tee and roll with it...{thanks Modcloth}.

My summer is slowly winding down.
I'm changing to a new school this year and am pretty excited about it!
My last few days have been spent getting settled in my classroom.
I always love the newness of the beginning of the school year, a fresh start.
{Not to mention my new May Designs planner I just ordered it's the small things!}

On a more fun note- I'm headed down to the beach 
this weekend with my girlfriends in Alabama.
Yahhhh!-one more chance to unwind before it's back to school.
We have the best time, pretty much ever.
Perfect summer wrap-up!


Do you guys have any fun plans before the summer ends??


6 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I can't believe summer is almost over. Where did it go? I love your owl tee and those heels. So cute!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Anonymous said...

Cute!
xoxo-Kate Styled Pretty
www.katelyngreer.com

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

LOVE that tshirt!!

XO Meghan

Mitha Komala said...

love your tshirt and heels! looking stunning <3

Letters To Juliet

Joy Shana said...

Fabulous look, those shoes sold out before i could get my hands on them:( love the tee
Shana-Style

Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

What a cute shirt!! Enjoy your vacay.

Lauren
Style of One's Own