Thursday, July 18, 2013

Smooth criminal.


Jumper: W by Azwell, Shorter Necklace: Modcloth, Longer Necklace: gifted, Belt: Old Navy, Sunnies: H&M

I have been looking for a good jumpsuit all summer long.
When I ran across this linen one I knew it had to be mine,
even if its orangy goodness looks a little bit like a convict.
J wasn't sure how he felt about it, but usually if he's
unsure about something I'm wearing then it's probably pretty hip;)

I had a wonderful time at my parents' in Alabama.
They moved to the lake when I was in college, so it's 
always so relaxing to unwind and get away from the everyday bustle. 
 I couldn't wait to get back to my hubs and pups though, 
gotta live up these last two weeks of summer.
Two weeks!


I'm also featured over at Three-fer Thursday with my two favorite gals,
Bethany at Perfectly Coutured and Meghan at Everyday Fashion and Finance.
Thanks ladies!

5 comments:

Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

This is too cute! That necklace is amazing. Has anyone ever told you you look like the actress that plays Debra Morgan on Dexter?? You look so similar in these pictures!

Lauren
Style of One's Own

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I LOVE this! Jumpsuits are so awesome. You look gorgeous!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

That belt is so unique! I wish it was still around, it looks like such a neat piece to add to my closet!

Lauren
Exploring My Style
GIVEAWAY!

NewlyLoved said...

love this look!! and that top bun is great!!

xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com
stop by if ya get a chance!

totally following on bloglovin - can't wait to see more

Tori Stern said...

LOVE this jumper! xx StyleGodis.com