Thursday, August 11, 2016

Back to school shoes with Payless.

 Myself- Top: Pink Blush Maternity, c/o; Skinnies: ASOS; Sneakers: Payless, c/o

Hugh- Shirt: Old Navy, Shorts: Old Navy, Sneakers: Payless, c/o

How is summer already coming to an end?
I swear this pregnancy is making time fly even faster.
Hugh will be starting Mother's Day Out in a couple of weeks and he's SO excited.
He absolutely loves school.
He did a little one day a week camp this summer and woke up every single 
day asking if he could go to "school."
I'm so glad he enjoys it, makes dropping him off that much easier.

I have such a difficult time finding him good shoes for school.
Ones that are comfy, cute, and can endure the long haul.
I was thrilled when I ran across these at Payless because they meet all of those requirements!
I even found an adorable pair for myself too, because 90% of the time I live in sneakers.

I hope you guys have a great start to the school year!
Sad to see summer end but thrilled that fall is that much closer:)


Have a great Wednesday. xo


This post was in collaboration with Payless. However, all opinions are my own.

No comments: