Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Layered neutrals.

Wrap: Sole Society, c/o; Romper: ASOS; Hat: ASOS; Sandals: Payless, c/o

As my bump grows and my figure is changing,
I'm leaning more and more towards neutrals.
I was thrilled to receive this wrap!
Its lightweight layering will be perfect as the weather begins to cool.
I also completely adore these precious sandals from Payless.
A great transitional shoe for this time of the year!
I've been so pleased with their awesome shoe selection this fall.
So many stylish and affordable options.

On the baby front,
I'm officially 25 weeks today.
Had a checkup this morning and everything looks great,
right on track with this baby girl.
Still wrapping my head around the fact that I'll be
a mom of two in a few short months.
Crazy, y'all!

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your poncho. Looks great on you!

xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne
www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

Rolltrolls said...

Nice blogg thanks for posting